Monday, March 19, 2012

naturist films in general

I don't have a lot to say, and with a small readership, it gives me the excuse to say whatever I want. Fact is, I do believe in naturism, but I get sick and tired of how secretive it is. I know no one wants to be alienated and ostracized because we know going in that we are different from the rest of the world.

But we as nudists have such great stories. I want to tell stories about the co-ed sleepovers the kids have, but I can't because textiles will automatically assume, if kids have nude sleepovers, they must be having sex. I assure you they are NOT, but how do I prove it?

And there are other things nudists do that may seem questionable to outsiders, but in that environment, it isn't anything salacious or scandalous. But don't take my word for it. Naturism is meant to be experienced, not viewed on a big screen. And this only makes it harder to make nudist films.

No comments:

Post a Comment